Saturday, September 13, 2014

Yet More First Day in Orlando (~8-28-14)

Here are the choices at the Cracked Cauldron where we had lunch.








Above is the dining hall.

Next, we went into a shop where the creatures below were for sale.




Outside again, I noticed some owls looking at us as we made our way around.




This lovely fountain squirted those who did not notice the puddle about three feet away, which is where the frog spit landed.



There was very vigorous singing and dancing from the women in blue, which just made me hotter.  I looked around to see ICE!



After deciding to forgo jumping into the ice in the wagon, I turned back to the dancers.




A cart on the street with elixirs.


This was the money changer/banker's shop.



This dragon was LARGE and not particularly friendly.

No shoplifters would escape his gaze!

Many headed dog anyone?

Backpacks above


Messengers anyone?

 I want those dragons to flank my office door.



No, no autographs.



Remember I said this dragon was not very friendly?  This shot is right after he belched 20 foot long flames.  We could feel the heat of the fire on us even though he was at least 50 feet up in the air!


Then we took the train to the other Harry Potter park! (I forget the name of the land.)

The owl in with the luggage in the center turned his head and watched us wend our way through the gates.






Here's a long shot so you can see that the train was fairly large.  The nice conductor below helped us on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.