Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall-Like Friday

We had a beautiful sunny day in the 60's at home today.  In the pictures below, it was between 93 F. and 97 F. with high humidity.

Here are pictures from our first day in Orlando at Universal Studios.

Here I am with Emily resting in the shade as we go to the I Ride, aka, the trolley.  It was HOT.  The bird of paradise next to me liked it though.


This is on the moving sidewalk.  Note to self: don't ever bring a walker onto this again.  Nearly died with impending crash.  Didn't die.


City Walk leading up to gates of Orlando.  One day, we saw "The Chef" at the Cineplex on the right.



I can't imagine why you want to eat in a Nascar restaurant, but many people do.





Finally, the gate to Universal which is after about a quarter of a mile of city restaurants.



Becoming a Minion at Despicable Me ride was fun!



Minion and banana hats





Donkey!
Shrek and friends

We think Transformer guy in suit has his feet on stilts.  Did I mention it was hot?  I was surprised he didn't fall over.


Where you buy tickets to Transformer ride



Cars





Mel's Diner (where the cars are parked)








On our way to "Fisherman's Wharf" in San Francisco.

I recognized it from when Mom brought me.  Smile.









Below is the Disaster ride -- with subway fire, plane crash, etc.  Not gonna do it, not for me.  Nuh uh, too close to home!




London






 Dragon was not very friendly.




In the Wand Shop
More Wands




More later. Am pooped.  It's Friday night after all!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.