Monday, June 26, 2017

From My Tablet

Yes, I have pictures on my tablet, phone, and camera. I am too lazy and tired to get out the daily run down to accurately caption most pictures, so I'll give you what I remember from the tablet pics for now.


The Journey Begins in Boston (6 hour flight to Paris)

On the Boat at Le Pecq (suburb of Paris)

Upper Deck


Putting Green on Right, Herb Garden on Left

Stanchion Is Part of Collapsible Shade (for under bridges)


This Is Me Relaxing (first day)


Typical Breakfast; on the far right is salmon with dill and lemon; other side has fruits and all kinds of breads. A woman brought a tray of croissants and offered one to everyone. We usually got our own pots of coffee.

My Roomie Showing off the Cabin and Balcony

Banana Smoothies and Other Stuff also at Breakfast

Chef Wanted Color at Breakfast


First Night Dessert -- a Table Mate Said Chocolate Called for Red Wine


I Ordered a Cheese Plate for Dessert. The Spoon Had Apricot Something; the Cheese Plate Was Different Every Night (You Could Also Have a Cheese Plate for a Starter)

Okay, I really am too tired for this, but ... since I know I have a million more pictures in my camera, I have to show you just a few from Monet's Japanese Garden -- my all time favorite! (It was hot as blazes and VERY crowded. I didn't care.)






















As I sat here, working on the pictures, the birds are roosting for the night and singing busily. The birds were singing merrily at Giverney punctuated with a cock's crowing. There was a very large chicken coop surrounded by a lot of foliage. One visitor said the cock was upset because there were so many people in the garden. I thought it was because he wanted to get a date.

Good night for now.

1 comment:

Once approved, your comment will appear.