Saturday, June 17, 2017

Paris, here I come!

So maybe it wasn't such a great idea to be hours and hours early at the airport. I have eaten my snack aka lunch and I have played all of my words with Friends games thanks to Sue's wonderful gift of a Nexus tablet. I have to admit that this is a bit of a surreal experience. When I type the words here, I cannot see the page. I can only see the keyboard...

Ah , I have discovered that if I hold the sucker vertically, then I can see the page. It kinda takes away the suspense ...

They have changed the music from the pop I was bopping to and replaced it with Victor Borge {ed.note: a week later, I see that the stupid auto correct goofed up the name. It's Victor Borge!) type music. Go ahead and Google him, Sharon. You know how I alert you to cultural iconography.

My travel companion wishes to be anonymous so I will
 Refer to her as SB which is short for sexual Babe. She is not here yet because she's too smart to be here so early.

Thank you to Farah and Jon who are feeding Bruce the Rottweiler. He roams around my house ready to chomp a burglar who doesn't give the password in polish.

I'm hearing an announcement about a maintenance delay on another flight. Are all of these planes falling apart? If you hear an airplane, duck.

I'm desperately trying to stay awake so I can sleep on the plane. But they were just playing a Frank Sinatra knock off and I'm yawning like crazy.

At work, we joke that, "Tina is always right" and that's how I feel about my mother. So that's why I brought my carry on with wheels instead of a great chic tote with the look of real leather.  So I think I will wheel over to Star bucks. Ah revoir.😂

1 comment:

Once approved, your comment will appear.