Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Musee du Louvre



As you can tell from the quality, or lack thereof, I have not done any editing on these pictures. At this point, the tour guide had been droning in my ear for some time. My mind and body wandered on ahead, mainly to get through the crush of the crowds.



























The crush of people against the rail in front of the Mona Lisa was huge. I was about six people back. That's when I discovered the best about the extremely pushy people -- most of them were shorter than I. I still had to hold my camera up as high as possible and hope that I actually got a shot.


La Giaconda



Mona Lisa


Now you know the secret to the bemused smile: she's looking at all of the fools trying to photograph and copy her.







She does not seem too thrilled with this encounter. It looks like she has a headache.









Karen, a retired pharmacist traveling with her granddaughter, took this photo. This is one of the blouses I made before the trip.









1 comment:

Once approved, your comment will appear.