Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall Photos


At My Dentist's (above)

Georgia O'Keefe's Leaves



Outside of Johnny's Tavern











Tina's Interpretation of Georgia's Leaves






Needless to say, it has been very warm here. This morning it was 69 F. and cloudy with high winds. It was almost tropical!

Now it's almost 10:30 p.m., still 67 F. and it's raining like a some 'n a gun! We have had two "severe weather" alerts via cell phone. The tone they put with it is so obnoxious, I almost levitated off my chair. Sheesh. I was just playing Words with Friends. There's nothing we can do but wait and see if the power goes out. I and my neighbors have trimmed our trees fairly well so we don't really have to worry about falling limbs.

I got to see baby Josephine today who is 7 weeks old. What a gorgeous baby! She belongs to Mia, our Children's Librarian. She has lots of dark hair. I'm wondering if she has already outgrown the bamboo onesie that I gave her. I hope she gets some use out of it. The proud Grandpa was the chauffer and he was pleased as punch to be with his daughter and granddaughter.

Well I'm going to go listen to the rain in bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.