Monday, October 5, 2015

Sequel to Saturday October 3

After Ann and my excellent adventure at Yankee Candle, I went home and finished packing.  Then it was off to Emily's in Worcester. I have now gotten used to the fact that I have grandkitties. Below are the foster kittens and foster Mom.


I saw this kitten sitting there, looking the other way. When I called to it, s/he turned and I snapped the picture.  Hence, the 'you talkin' to ME?' look.



Sorry about the blurry factor, think of Monet! Pixie is the Mom on the left, Griffin on the right.

Play time!


All are engaged.  I love the circle on Griffin's side. He has one on the other side, making him bilaterally symmetrical.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Did I show you Ann's latest creations? They will be on sale at the Sleighbell Fair for the So. Amherst Congregational Church. $25 each 'nest.'


Of course, she also has made doggies, kitties, dinosaurs, etc. That's part of what she does all summer in the Adirondacks.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And why, you may ask, was I packing? Next post.



2 comments:

  1. I like the view from your mums window. Lots of great photos as usual. Thanks for sharing Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Once approved, your comment will appear.