Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019!

Happy new year to all! Mom and I spent a very quiet New Year's Eve and Day, but that's just fine.

Below are pictures from "Candy Cane Lane," otherwise known as Minerva Street in Cathedral City. We went on December 30th with LeeAnne and Dan. 


































 There were moving elves inside of the garage with glass doors. (I think it was plexiglass.)


 That's LeeAnne waving to you.


 This says, "Merry Christmas," but it was always blurry in the phone's camera.


 Elves in the garage. The ladder was teetering back and forth.










 Our attire for light viewing on Candy Cane Lane








 More garage elves. We were on foot at this point and it was fairly chilly. I was warm everywhere except for my nose. So some of these are rushed pictures.








This is the Angel Gabriel blowing his horn -- in a Picasso sort of way.

A good time was had by all. We laughed a lot when Dan suggested that my antlers were too tight because he couldn't see any moving elves ...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I discovered today that even though it is a new year, I still can't make decent pancakes. The batter tasted good, but I'm terrible at flipping them at the right time. I guess I'll have to practice.

##################################################

We saw the road runner right in front of the kitchen window. He was being bedeviled by the guard hummingbird, so the road runner moved on. They really are quite pretty and big. I wonder if seeing a road runner is good luck?



2 comments:

  1. Great reading and viewing as usual. Impressed that the night pictures came out so clear.
    Bet ever
    Hal

    ReplyDelete

Once approved, your comment will appear.