Saturday, December 26, 2015

More from 12/26/15

Phyllis and I had a great time at Costco! They had lots of taste tests and there weren't a lot of people. Yahoo! We had fun roaming around and Phyllis really liked the price of eggs so she got a pack. I was sad because they only had egg whites and not the (yellow) Egg Beaters (that are low in cholesterol). I'll have to get those at the regular grocery store.

Tonight I made a cheesy, low carb chicken pot pie. The topping was a mix of almond and coconut flours. It was good. I cheated and used cream of chicken soup for the 'sauce.' Phyllis came back for supper, bringing my half of the romaine lettuce pack that we shared.

The day seemed to zip by but it's fun just hanging out. I'm going back to binge watching "Blue Bloods" on Netflix. They always get the bad guy in the end and there is always some morality play going on. It's quite comforting. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.