Monday, April 18, 2016

My Kitchen Is a Disaster

You all know my parsimonious philosophy: if you're going to run your oven, it might as well be full!

Currently cooking: 
meatballs
bacon covered meatloaf
crustless quiche with zoodles (zucchini noodles)
eggplant and cheese (with homemade sauce) casserole
sliced chicken breast dusted with pork dust (made from ciccarones)
bacon strips

The coconut candy (home made) is setting up in the fridge. I'm very proud of that -- it tastes like an almond joy but with walnuts. No sugar of course.

I'm taking a bit of a breather, but I have to clean up the dishes before stuff starts coming out of the oven!! Oh, yeah, and I have to hard boil some eggs for my snack at work.

Yesterday I bought 10 bags of mulch (two trips), so that's yelling at me. The first guy at Home Depot said I need to have my brakes checked by the sound of it. And when I went back later, another guy said the same thing. So first thing tomorrow I'm going over to Midas. Scary, huh? You gotta love living in the country: mulch and sound advice to check on a safety issue.

777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Did you doubt my veracity? Huh, huh, huh?


So I learned the hard way that I should have used the mini cupcake papers -- I can't get the candies out of the pan! Darn!


Yellow thing is quiche, chicken on the bottom



Meatballs on the bottom
eggplant top right, meatloaf in the middle right.



And yes, thank you very much, I did  get the dishes washed.I do, however, figure out how to store all of this. Maybe I'll take a nap.

******************************************************
Darn! The sink's full again -- of the pots and pans from cooking. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.