Saturday, January 2, 2016

Is That All There Is?

So the holidays are over. Thank goodness! I won't tell you how ridiculously late it is, but I'm still in pajamas. I will get dressed to go to the movies in a bit.

But as I watched stale TV (reruns of Law and Order), I remembered how embarrassed I was yesterday when I couldn't find a can of Redi Whip in my fridge. I quickly put the chaos of the refrigerator out of mind and began channel surfing.

O.k. It only took one show of Hoarders for me to tackle the refrigerator.  Oh, Lord! Who knew it could hide so much ... er, garbage? It's all better now but I had to make a crustless quiche and some cauliflower "bread." Both are in the oven now. Yeah, yeah, I'll give you a picture. 

The quiche has sweet red peppers and mushrooms.


I know that this doesn't look like bread, but l'm supposed to gently remove it from the pan and make a cheese sandwich. So when I grill the "bread," it should make a yummy grilled cheese sandwich. I have my doubts, but it's worth a try. I'll be doing that on another day because we're going out to eat after the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.