Sunday, May 19, 2013

Amherst Farmers' Market May 18, 2013



This bread is yummy, so I bought some.


I bought some of this peach ginger syrup.  It was yummy when combined with diced peaches. I put the whole thing over home made rice pudding.  Phyllis and I had that tonight (Sunday).


Planters next to the Farmers' Market on the Town Common.


This metal cooler holds the popular Gillen (Sunset Farm) fruit popsicles.  Generations have loved them.

These are Sunset Farm starter plants. The tall ones are tomatoes.  The Visitors' Booth is in yellow in the back of the photo.

The Market is almost done at quarter to 1 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Those markets look great Tina. You would have to show me all that great food LOL. So much for losing weight lol.
    Thanks for sharing your site with me.
    Hugs,
    Lesley.

    ReplyDelete

Once approved, your comment will appear.