Monday, April 22, 2013

Rejection 4-22-13



Rejection           April 22, 2013
I don’t do well with rejection, so I was particularly upset to be rejected by Google ads.  That’s a scheme where (supposedly) you make money with your blog.  They said, ‘You haven’t posted enough to place any ads.’
I suspect that I did not use any name brands or list any specific interests that they could Target.  Oh well, such is Life.
The girls visited yesterday and all three of us worked on shortening Deb’s new curtains.  I was especially pleased to have the exact Coats and Clark colors of thread that I needed when I sat down to my trusty Singer sewing machine.  We were so pleased with our progress, that we rewarded ourselves with Chinese food from the Ginger Garden.  Emily frosted the Duncan Hines cake that Deb had made using Betty Crocker lemon frosting.
We were a bit late starting on the curtains because the girls helped me recycle the mountain of papers that nearly buried my Dell laptop.  Deb was thrilled to use my Staples shredder – everyone knows shredding is fun.  While Deb and I went through papers, Emily paid my AAA membership and Verizon bill  online.  She also put my Comcast bill on auto pay and now I only have to pay my credit cards.
So it was a very productive day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.