Saturday, December 26, 2015

Food Journey

I decided to treat myself to a combination pastry cutter and bench scraper (above)

So, of course, I had to use it.  Below, can you smell the aroma of onions and peppers (before mushrooms)?



The above became the topping seen below. A buffalo meat burger is hiding beneath the veggies.


It really isn't true that all I do is eat. The pictures above are from last week. Below is my Christmas Eve dinner of roast chicken, green bean casserole, squash, and eggplant parm.



I made this apron a few years ago.

And after a potluck dinner at Therese's house, I came home to Yaoyao's gift sitting on my front porch. There are enough cookies for an Army! I will be sharing these at the Library! Thank you so much to Yaoyao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.