Friday, December 8, 2017

Free Friday

After our morning walk, Mom and I decided to take it easy. We have been a bit over-scheduled. And we needed to do laundry ...

It quickly became too warm to be quilting, but I kept at it for a decent amount.

Then Netflix -- I was thrilled to see the new season of Broadchurch. 

Then it was out to the pool around 4 p.m. It had cooled down to 77 degrees from 80 degrees but it was fine. Unfortunately, I had to share the pool.


There was a fellow doing laps. We coexisted nicely.

 
 The hot tub was divine. (I know it's a long shot, but I didn't want that guy to see me taking pictures.)

Pre sunset

A Palm Tree Meeting

Above are some of the palms which housed a murder of crows who were bedding down for the night. They are much quieter at night than in the morning!

Pretty view


 So while it's not true that we spend every day by the pool sipping martinis, we do not have to worry about an impending snow storm!

It's back to party time tomorrow. Cheers!
 

2 comments:

Once approved, your comment will appear.