Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunny Sunday in the Seventies

Well, I may have overdone it just a tad today.  Ann and I went to the quilt show.  We walked around for about two hours and had lunch there.  (Pictures at the end.)

Then I went for groceries -- I only had things like cans of beans in the cupboard. When have you ever  known me to eat just beans?  I came back, put the groceries away, froze a bunch of stuff, made two quiche, put an eye of the round in to roast, threw out all of the wrappings and trash and brought it and the recycling to the curb.

The quiche have asparagus in them and the microwave is cooking the rest of the asparagus.  Oh yes, I took the rotissierie chicken off the bone so I could toss its plastic package.

Now I just have to heat up after work! Thank goodness, I had hung up the clean laundry this morning.














The amazing creation above is by my friend, Timna Tarr.




The sparkles above have been created by the many glass beads which have been affixed to this quilt.




Above is a mini -- only about a foot or so wide.





Peek a boo!








Gus the Wonder Dog



This gorgeous bag by Gloria Fox was up for auction.






How cute is this?



It's hard to see here, but there are a couple of loon babies.



You know I loves me some black faced sheep!






The artist said the penguins were inspired by a Christmas card.



Moo



The one above seems to be everyone's favorite. I hadn't even noticed the fish until someone else pointed it out!





A lot of hand embroidery went into the making of this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Once approved, your comment will appear.