Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sleigh Bell Fair

Boy, am I pooped! I got to the church at 7:30 a.m. (I'm amazed too) and I left at 2:00 p.m.  Rod kindly brought my lunch to me, so other than bathroom breaks, I was pretty much there taking money in the craft room that whole time.  Only one pig and two birdhouses sold.  Sigh.  Luckily, I didn't have to take them home.  They give them to the Fisher House (hospice) to sell in their store.

Here were the sights:


Both Holy Family sculptures sold.


Ann made the kittens in the tote bag.  I don't know who made the egg on the right, but it was amazing.  You can tell how small the ornaments are because they are on a standard Christmas ornament wire hanger.


I love the penguins!


Ann tried to get me to help her with the stars (above), but I'm not as talented as she and I gave up pretty quickly.  That's fabric glued to paper.

Bat house anyone?



The bells on the right are made from paper with music on it. (I don't know what tunes.) They completely sold out.


For Fido -- a wreath of dog bones.





 Felt flowers

 Gaye, Ann, and Carolyn above and below.  They did much of the crafts and set up and priced the whole craft room.


 Gaye painted the window/mirror. It sold.




Gaye painted the glassware.  They were gorgeous! Most of it sold.


The s'more ornaments made me hungry!

 Believe it or not, the purple thing on the left (and the green on the right) is a snake.


Potholders by Ann.  Both of these sold.

Wooden eggs -- the painting was amazing!

Of course, there were many other rooms with jams, jellies, clothing, and white elephant stuff.  I only bought a couple of little things.

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm not sure is my other message took so will say again there are lots of talented people out there, loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Once approved, your comment will appear.